Wednesday, October 19, 2011

DOMO KUN FEVER

omggg rawrrrrrrr...i am domokun..keke saw my cute icon??
my cute domokun cursor..
OMGGGG arent my wallpaper cute??omgomgomg and plssssss c the icon???omgomgomg i set my dekstop icon pix into sooo kawaiii ones..omgomgomg kekee i chg my bootskin into domokun also liao..next time let u all see..XD if u are using other sevice provider like opera(except internet explorer), you will definitely see a domokun favicon for my blog!..awww..arent it cute..wth..
LOL

  1. see the icons..hehe besides having the cute icon on my desktop, the icons on my start list turned out to be the changed kawaii icon too..awwwww..♥♥♥chubbs
  2. the icons on the same side of the start button have the same small icon too XP ♥♥
  3. see my favicon? kekee my domokun hanging^^ 
  4. haha..nahh..just let u envy me..my dp..tadaaaaaaaaaa===>金南佶Kim Nam Gil。。awwww..lovely.. ♥♥♥

MY DOMO DOMO KUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive