Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Poster Children


HEY, guess whose unauthorized image is being used to advertise for the Pentaport Rock Festival? They even super-imposed our shadows on the crowd hahahahahaha! I wonder if this poster was printed and hung up anywhere??

After having supper tonight with one of Mel's first ever students from her first teaching job in Canada we went to the salon and I got my hair did. It wasn't long into the cut before I could hear Mel cackling at one of the computers in the lobby and me and the hair dresser went over to see what she was looking at. We're famous!

Pentaport, was a lot of fun but we're probably going to the Jisan Valley Festival if we're not elsewhere on vacation this summer. Vampire Weekend and Belle & Sebastian are playing -FTW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive