Friday, February 25, 2011

untitled



Utterly boring and distracting myself by writing something. Found out that I have been blogging so insanely frequent last month but nothing typically ignites my desire to write these few weeks.Or maybe too many unforeseen 'best things' happened to me so unusually and unpredictably that had drawn me away from writing.lol So dont blame me.bluek.Surprisingly my average blog visitors can still maintain 100 plus minus a day.lol Probably those ang mo dropping by after googling 'domokun'.Ughh.Its raining so heavily now.Thunderstorm happily took part in it too.Wonder how is it there.Hmn..Hate count downs nowadays.Spit you count down.LOL kidding haha At least I have the opportunity to count down.lol Three ferrero rochers. Maybe one a month? Hope it doesnt expired so quickly.lol 
Be grateful for what you have now♥Appreciate everything and everyone before you regret :) XOXO
btw, this is the 101th post~hurray:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive