Saturday, September 10, 2011

One day trip in Klang

Hi peeps :) Klang one day trip with my buddies from Sunway. June stay overnight at my house the day before and Jareil drove from Sentul all the way to fetch 3 of us. Thankiu :)

Camwhoring in my house before we depart.LOL

Mo Sang Kor Bak Kut Teh @ Pandamaran.We wana go for the Seng Huat Bak Kut Teh restaurant one but it close on every Tues. >< This is their ribs.(排骨)This is one of the well known bak kut teh restaurant in Klang. :)

Small bone.(小骨) The difference between bak kut teh in klang with KL's is that the meat does not come in hot pot but in small bowls. Their gravy is thick and black unlike KL's. I like KL's bak kut teh more because I like having my rice soaked with bak kut teh broth with lighter taste. XP

Fatty Mee Hoon Kuih at the same row with the Bak Kut Teh. This shop is quite famous and it is all over the net when I google this. For me Okay only because I am not that into Mee Hoon Kuih.XP




Next stop: Heading to the Char Siew Rice.Restoran Meng Kee Char Siew @ Glenmarie.

June busy talking to her uncle asking him the directions.LOL

Spot our friendship bracelet? ^^

Retyping again and again the location on my GPS.lol


Ok.At last we reached there and I was to hungry to take any photos. But seriously, its the most delicious most awesome char siew I have ever eaten!! Restaurant Meng Kee at Glenmarie. I will go there again for sure!!

Went back Kelana Jaya and stop by Tutti Frutti to ease our sweet tooth.XP Its too colourful I dunwana kill the wonderful colours by editing it into black and white.LOL




Thats all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive