Sunday, May 6, 2007

I Bought Some Bubblegum


Camp songs are great when the school you work is more like a camp than a proper school, and my favorite of them all has to be the infectious "Bubblegum Song". We learned this one at the Suyu camp and I've read that it was originally used in old Bazooka Joe commercials. Sadly enough, this song has kind of been the soundtrack of our trip. Anytime something good happens someone is bound to start singing "ni ni ni ni ni ni ni ni..." Well, I've had a lot of classes with low english lately and it can be hard to teach them a drama that they can pull off in 5 days, but they're usually pretty good at picking up songs. My kids really had fun with this one this week.


The stars themselves!

So, here it is: the debut performance of "Bubblegum".... Please ignore the part where I'm introducing it :P


No comments:

Post a Comment