Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Modern Conveniences

I've read that just a few years ago it was very hard to find foreign products in Korea, so when I moved here I didn't really expect much. However, there are very few foods from home that I cannot find here, and it seems like there are more and more available every day. Here are some of the products that weren't around when we moved here, but have become available in Korea in the last few months:



Nestles Crunch- I bought a dozen of these bars in Thailand and brought them back with me. The day after we returned I went to Home Plus and there they were!


Mr. Big, which I don't particularly enjoy, but I was nonetheless pleased to see a familiar face.

Jelly Belly jelly beans.


Clearly Canadian Soda, a recent find at the Galleria grocery store.


And the most exciting new addition... Lays Chips!!! Only the original flavour though. I first noticed these on Friday and have gone through quite a few bags since then. Generously produced by the Lotte Company (who else?)
Still no Arbys sightings, but I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment