Saturday, July 3, 2010

Neighbors


We live in a pretty quiet building in Seoul, and aside from some random clompy high heels going through the halls some nights, we rarely hear from anyone in our building. This is nice because we've lived near some really annoying people in the past. I'm talking about you, Amy and Quan.

Unfortunately, the same can't be said for our neighbors in the next building. They have a baby that cries for hours on end, day or night. At first I thought, "I hate your baby", but now I think I hate the parents. For the longest time we wondered why we've only rarely heard them consoling this crying child and then we figured it out: they're probably not home.

I hope this doesn't wind up like the story from the last apartment building we lived in in Korea:
Couple: Internet gaming addiction led to baby's death

No comments:

Post a Comment