Sunday, October 31, 2010

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥i love nichi♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

camwhore camwhore camwhore camwhore
girls do nothing but camwhoring all the time
makes me happy and enlightened my day if i look "not that fugly" in my pics when i camwhore :) 
camwhore gurls! a way to make urself happy ^^ 
shopping in bukit tinggi today.omg omg..found one damn nice top i had always wanted..a black one with pockets omg omg omg i am a pocket lover..>< hhaha secretly snapped a few shots inside the changing room lmao

 
nice a not? did u realise something funny?lol

 
my eyes are always be separated into half by my black fugly spectacles..haha i look like an alien lmao btw i reallly like this top lahhh!!!! TT din get to buy it loh..mummyy *sobs*

 
another cool top..i tried it after my mum tried..this is cool also..i look mature right?lmao *shy* shoutout: i wana be a grown up!!

 
its a little bit low for me in front..keke i noe i am conservative okay..== i noe==

 
my last shot..didnt buy this at the end also..lmao arghhhh i damn regret now..TT how nice if i bought 2 of these..
my future boyfriend who is nowhere to be seen..who is in far far alway land, you would noe wad to do if u see this lol
sure will buy them next visit to nichi..
nichi rocks ♥♥ 

 domokunest luves you by capturing you in its domokun nest==


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive