Thursday, April 28, 2011

a confession to make

Hi people! I have a confession to make...
.
.
.
.
We are made for each other.♥♥♥ ^3^ 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
my love for June~~~hahaha
cant u see we are meant to be together? hahaha sweet a not? LOL 

Another confession to make~~~all of us love Honeymoon!!!♥♥♥

Adzuki Bean Slurped. The beans are quite hard though.Almost choked.>< But red bean lovers might like this. :) 

Durian Snow Ice. Awesome. Super durianish.lol Taste awesome for durian lovers like me.teheeee XP Highly recommended. :)

Purple rice maruko. They have this coconut milk...

which you pour on your purple rice maruko..and then...

be creative and do some  Latte art  ' purple rice maruko art '. LOL I draw one.nice a not?hahaha So talented I know.bluekk XP

Chocolate Sweet Ball Coated with Crushed Peanuts.This one rocksss wei.Chocolate filling. My favourite :) Highly recommended.haha

keke my buddies ^^

By the way, there's a great news for u all. 100 free dessert + RM5 vouchers will be given out every Friday. Go log on to their facebook fan page then you will know what to do.Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy. :) Find out urself ppl.XD

tata

Gotcha go coz I promised myself to vomit 1000 words for my assignment tonight.keke Bai!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive