Sunday, April 17, 2011

one hectic week

Haloo people. :) Had been so busy for the whole week.Assignments.Resumes.Cover letters.Talks to attend. At last I submitted my internship resumes and cover letters on friday.Kind of angry with myself because my low memory capacity made me drive all the way alone to uni to submit my resumes.Ridiculously me. I forgot to bring the whole file on Thursday.T__T smack me la =.=lol Aiyah. And then I freaked out because I duno how to gostan my car out of the parking lot!! Too squeeze already and my driving skill will definitely scratch the car beside me one.lol Luckily the car owner beside my car help out a lot by driving away.Leaving me a lot of space.lol Hmn..now we shall wait for the company's reply.Hmn..No confidence.XP When I was applying for internship one of my friend already turn down some company's offer.LOL Aiks. See? haha Ahh, tell you what, I attended 5 talks in a week.LOL About how to write a resume, job interview skills, job hunting strategies blablabla. lol Those topics make me us stressed up and it tends to keep reminding us that we are going to step out into this rat race society soon. How am I gonna survive?Hmn..I am still acting like a baby.=.= However~~ the best part of the talk is that they provide us bottomless milk tea! haha <3 Milk tea.XP See? I am baby=.= Assignments started to pile up already too.And even choosing the assignment topic made us all headache. Everyone tends to have their own perception in things and it is so difficult to suit every each of them. Everyone of us have different backgrounds so our thinking tends to differ so much.Makes me suffocate.=.= But things just turn right at last and at last we can really start everything^^ Busy busy busy but I am still here babbling. I cannot ditch my blog one ma.teehee 

Oh ya. I am broke.I bought 6 novels in an hour.LOL happi happi :) Somemore I attended some program on stock trading investment stuff.lol Business student I am.XP Its not that cheap for a two days program but I really wanted it.I really wanted to know stuff like this since long long time ago, in a proper way.So, end up I pay for myself loh.My piggy bank is crying.haha Besides, (I havent finish telling you the ways to burn my money haha) I subscribed Time magazine and Fortune magazine for a year. Hmn..see? I am so kee xiao already.Suddenly have this huge appetite to absorb these stuff. But whether I have enough ability to digest will be another thing.lol It depends.XP

Ah~Let you see those books I bought~:)

'Before I Fall' by Lauren Oliver
I am halfway already and I am a little bit disappointed because it isnt that deep as I thought.Hmn.. But its quite interesting the storyline.It's about a girl who actually died in an accident woke up the same day the accident happened. In a nutshell, you get to know you are living your last day and thus, what will you do?
 Be grateful. :)

Three-title set : 'The chocolate run',' marshmallows for breakfast' and 'my best friend's girl'. by Dorothy Koomson. :)

My best friend's girl.

Three emo books. I love books that have deep thoughts. These seems like they have that thing I wanted but I gonna eat the pages up first and then I can tell you how is it. :) 

House Rules by Jodi Picoult.Ahh~ I wanted to have a Jodi Picoult and I just grab it when I see this.lol Let me finish and then I will give you all reviews ok.^^

Unexpected one.Rich Dad Poor Dad. LOL I never know I would wanted to buy something like this and wanted to read something like this.lol Ahh Dun care.I bought it anyway.^^

Tadaa~^^

Thats all. :) Is everyone busy with their studies and assignments and exams? Nah~ A funny shot of myself that makes myself laugh.hahaaa Aih.I laugh everytime I see this picture of myself.lol Share with you all.See if it can help reduce your stress or not.I know its ugly but I don care.Thats me :)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I have weird eyebrow.And I have wrinkles.=.=

Okies.Back to assignments.Oh btw good luck Xuer in Penang.Envy lah can go there internship.Mine only within Klang Valley.lol Ah~eggcited coz Manhattan Fishmarket tomorrow.XDXD And then our dress code tomorrow is chic in dress.lol And then meet Bernice.So long didnt meet her already.^^Will everything be alright as it should be?*bear hug* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive