Monday, August 22, 2011

30 hour famine 2011 ( 6th – 7th August 2011)

I am lucky that I could make it to the 30 hour famine. hehe Joined Sunway University's DIY camp after I came back from Sabah. We spent the last few hours joining the count down concert in Stadium Putra, Bukit Jalil. This is so awesome!!! 9000 campers gathering together in this stadium for this meaningful event. :) Be grateful guys ^^ Hunger for health!!! This is my first time joining this 30 hour famine and this for sure I will be joining this next year again. Maybe as a volunteer? ^^

Tofu went there as a volunteer while me and Jariel as campers.^^

They have this volunteer outside the stadium where they help us to paint our hands with colourful paint ^^


^^

 Tadaa~~~

Hunger for health!!!^^


 They have volunteers with boards which have questions on walking around out side the stadium. If you answer those questions right, they will give you some blink blinks.lol


Then we can decorate our "hand with these blink blinks " haha

 me and tofu made this haha nice?


 I know. we rock :)

 the concert starts^^

 daniel and wen li ming

 super love --> ah niu ^^

super love this song he sang that day :)





hunger for health. be grateful. :)

photo credits to tofu ( cher tieng )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive