Wednesday, August 10, 2011

little sexy and me @ ikea and The curve

Yay! So happy I got myself a holiday today.haha Has been working for long hours boosting sales since monday.2 days only I know.lol Sookin ask me out last week because she is leaving for US for 2 years>< T.T Aih..I wonder when is my turn.lol I dunwan to be stuck up in KL for the rest of my life seriously>< Life isn't complete without having a few years of life in the overseas lo.>< Anyway~Congrats to her because she manage to get scholarship to US. :) We meet up at Ikea for their meatballs!^^ Hehe

We ordered 10meatballs, chicken,mushroom soup, 2 chicken wings and coffee. A lot right?lol

little sexayy~


I am addicted to fries.><


My mashed potato with black pepper sauce from Marche at The Curve :) 

 dear dear~u have grown up a lot :) hehe

 haha her idea <3

 like my clutch

 tried a few jumping shots but failed :( haha





 her idea.XP sooo 38 ><

Last picture of the day :) edited.haha

Have fun there:) Good luck and take care of yourself ya :) Please keep in touch. I will try to on my skype and msn more often one>< hahaaa Never forget me la :) I am happy you asked me out seriously >< Muacks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive