Saturday, May 7, 2011

zoo negara volunteering

Hi people. Had been so busy with assignments and internship applications and homeworks and outings so I chose to ditch my blog for a while.lol Good news!! I think I get an offer from an awesome accounting firm. :) Hurray!! So lucky to have a kind interviewer to give me a once in a lifetime chance.:) Yay! ^^ Internship will be starting at the end of this year, and I am already very eggcited.XD Ahh..back to thisss..I succeeded in persuading my girls to join this volunteer activity in zoo negara..haha Tadaa~ Let me go through my pictures kay? :)

My volunteer group~Met nice new friends :) We were in charge of capybara and porcupine. :)

Tiny cute monkeys. XD

Old matured camel.lol

We fed these with bread too.I am not sure what they called this.lol Their paws are so soft and I tried to shake hand with him too.haha

Our department is the mammal world and we started by cleaning their compounds.After that, we were asked to prepare food for the porcupines and capybara :) This is what they eat ^^

Cut cut cut! We took a lot of pictures coz they said that we could use these photos for our moral projects.haha 


This they called it capybara. Its the biggest rodent in the world.Super cuteeee>< Its like an enlarged hamster to me :)

*sniff sniff*

Long beans are their favourite :)

See? they finished their long beans first lol


soooo adorable!! I wana hav one at home>< 



Haha I feed them the same long bean each at one end and then...

They kissed!!! hahaaa 

Porcupines!

Its a little bit scary because they have this super long colourful spines. The way they eat was so adorable because they use their tiny hands to grab their food one!


We followed abang around finding leaves and helped him to carry a banana tree also.lol We were told that they are finding some suitable leaves and stems to be used to decorate the cages.

Kakak brought us deep deep in the forest to be bitten by the mosquitoes.lol


See what we got~^^

*the cutest thing in the world*

beatrice and me XD

So handsome>< some of the volunteers get to get a few strands of its fur back as a souvenir.T.T i wan one><

Thanks to our abang and kakak who taught us a lot of things.Wonderful experience! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive