Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Sound Of Death


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brRGemERYG0

For the longest time we'd been woken up by screeching music and gong noises driving past our apartment, but we didn't know what it was. And you thought you had noise problems in your neighborhood. Turns out, my students told me that this pick-up truck with a good set of speakers and a gong in the back, drives down the street playing this "music" when someone dies. Well, a lot of people seem to be dying because I hear this business at least 5 times a day, usually early in the morning. Really- how many more people have to die before no one else dies, because this is interrupting my beauty sleep.

And when I die, please don't play shrieking horn music. I want Gaga or nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment