Wednesday, February 17, 2010

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

Sighs..My long waited cny celebrations with my cousins ended so fazz!! 2day is already the 4th day of cny and I am already back from my few hundred miles away hometown--->Johor.I juz reached home a few hours and have finally done all the cleaning.=)Haha..Gotcha start my long time no see blog^^ Chor 2 I went to my mother's side house and that was fun.Since my grandmother have 6 daughters and 2 sons,it was terribly fun and excited at my grandparent's house.Whoa!Each "children"is having at least 3 childrens,and some of them are big enough to hav their own childrens!That means grandgrandsons and grandgranddaughter.Haha.A lot of them are still in kindergarden and primary school and it was cute><



This is my cousins

->
my lovely cousin jia jia and me

->

lovely Grace and Jiajia

->

That cc zhexue..haha..

->



lovely..isn't it?^^

It was fun when I first reach there as all of my aunties wear wearing so nice dresses and we kept taking photoes.Then suddenly my cousin suggested that we take some whole family pictures and we started to snap photos of aunts with grnadparents,uncles with grandparents,blabla..It was fun.^^Haha..aishhh..my off days seems to fly away so quickly..aih..I had to start working again.T.T


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive