Monday, February 22, 2010

Sakai's gathering..

I duno how to describe my feelings now.I am just followed my parent's idea to apply for some college for some course I dont have interest.Erm..okay..maybe a little bit,coz accountancy deals with figures and figures look not so frighteneing to me like others,although I am not really that pro in it.In a nutshell:I dont hate it but I am not talented in it also.>< Scared ah..Gambathe HUIMING!!!><

Actually today quite haappi,coz I went to hang out with my sakai friends to celebrate ah bing and andrea's birthday..hehe..we went to the kepong newly opened old town white coffee cafe and then to brem mall and lastly we went to yaolin's house and started playing cards.haha..I win a lot ooh..XP long time I din hang out with u all guys..realli happi today seeing you all..12 of u all..:) although I am a bit frightened by rose who did something accidentally..== I thought of that Patrick immediately..haiz..1st Patrick,2nd Tin,3rd u??shit..aiz..luckily nothing else..>< grumbles..Why I am so unlucky in the year of tiger!!*sobs*Tomorrow gotcha work and then meet Tin again..aih..wish me all the best..I will try very hard to avoid you from now on..Juz see..O.0 ==

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive