Monday, March 15, 2010

Home Sweet Box

I can't believe it's already been a month since we were first shown to our new apartment by our whiskey-drenched housing co-coordinator. I expected it to be approximately the size of a large box and my expectations were basically met. It's small but it's hella free and we love the location. Even though the place is about a third of the size of our place in Taiwan it's way more comfortable because:

a)everything isn't made out of wicker and
b)there's indoor heating

Please, let me take you on a grand tour. This is the living room. It's also the bedroom, the office, and the kitchen. It saves me from walking to different rooms, so I see this as a big advantage.

Thirsty? The fridge is never more than a few steps away. And the spacious area to the right of the bed offers plenty of room for an air mattress for visitors (HINT HINT). There's even a laundry room (which is only slightly larger than the washer itself) which is currently doubling as a den. The coffee maker and TV are already in there and I plan to stick a laz-e-boy in there as well... and maybe a dart board. Oh yeah, it's gonna be a sweet year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive