Thursday, January 27, 2011

Aijunnn my long lost friend is back!!!!!XD happy


-->

 This is AJ, one of my best cute nice intimate close awesome friend ever :) The left picture is taken before she left for Nanjing in September last year :) And the right picture is taken last Sunday:) She doesnt change that much right? ^^ In 3 months:) It's just different when I get to see her so closely, get to feel her,hug her :) than just chatting with her online in msn :) I love hugs.I really think that hugging someone makes me happy and makes me feel warm from the bottom of my heart.I just love hugging^^ (Just ran into my mum's room and hug her LOL) They said that when you hug,both of your heartS are at the shortest distance :D Our hair are longer now:) And..erm..maybe a little bit more mature?LOL

Yay~A gathering with my old friends.Of course my biggest reason was to meet her :) Muacks<3 After stranded in starvation for few hours in AJ's house waiting for the guys, we went Dorae!!!A korean restaurant in Kepong XD I super duper love their bbq.XP TVXQ and FT Island went there before one eh^^ 

Tadaa~ the boys~^^ from Rawang & Setapak one eh :)

Too busy chit chatting I manage to take a few photos only.teeheee XP I think this is their beef hmn..XD Looks oily but taste awesome okay -__- fattening eh 

Bimbimbap~XD I was trying to help everyone stir the rice but then end out the boss of the restaurant signaled me and offer me help.XP

Stirred by the boss of the restaurant.Kamsahamida :) Teehee XD I like it as it was like fried rice to me haha but it doesnt suit the guy's taste.IDK. 


Tadaaa~~~my favourite!!!! XD Dok Boki( Korean Rice Cakes) and Maggi mee(both my favourite haha) inside hot spicy sour soup!!!!!!How awesome is that!!!!!!XDXD Super yummylicious muahaha :D

The side dishes!! Its refillable and I ate a lot of kimchi.hehe the snail thingy makes me itchy.hmn..


Wonderful lunch with my friends :)

Kauze made a combination of cabbage with bbq meat specially for AJ.teheee yerr..Why I dun have one???Haha

Tadaa..Kiamsiap people only put so small piece of meat for AJ.haha


Going back to AJ's house Teheee Is AJ's face big compared to my friend's on the other car beside us? Could you spot them?Hahaa Kauze is acting cool..Chiu XP

Camwhoring in the car when the traffic light turns tomato. We rocks:) Dunt you think so?Heheeeee :) Friendship long live :)

Outfit of the day :)

At last I get to post every gathering outing stuck in my drafts.lol a lot of things to tell you still.XP I am confused by something so funny today.Really serious one.Something that is unexplainable.@.@ I have no idea what was I thinking that time.LOL Jesus Christ.Confused.Terribly confused!!@.@ What am I thinking????lolllll Be strong Hui Ming.haha Trust me.You would never guess it correctly.LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive