Thursday, January 13, 2011

Digi Live Kpop Party 2011 !!!! Wuhoooooooo Shockkkk~~~~~XDXD

Thanks to our lenglui annger~teeheee She was sooooooo damn lucky one.She get to call in my fm and then won 2 free tickets by just singing a song on air!!!wuhoooooooooo!!!! Muackssss Luv u annger Teeheee I am sooooo lucky to have a soooo lucky friend and was soooo lucky that you gave me your free ticket!!!!XD Wuhoooo XDXD Thanks a lot^^

 Annger's favourite^^Ice cream XD

 Love this pic.Teheee Got feel or not?haha

 Digi Live Kpop Party!!!!!!Silver zone!!!

Outfit of the day.LOL
Teeheee~~Post a few photos first!!XD Too many things to tell you and too many pictures to choose from XD I took a lot of beast and 4minute and g.na pictures!!!Wuhooo~So happy~Awesome concert XD My very first concert in 20 years loll  thanks to annger again :) Will upload everything tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive