Saturday, January 22, 2011

Insanity.

Insane.I am insane.



With spectacles---> without spectacles-----> Power Ranger hahaa Took like thousands of picture with my new fluffy stuffed toy when i get it~lol tadaaa my domokun stuffed toy hehee a super huge surprise teheeeeeeee XDXD thankiu to  a very special friend of mine^^ heheee ^^



BTW, I just googled domokun and found that domokun is the official mascot of Japan's NHK television station!!


From wikipedia:
Domo (どーもくん Dōmo-kun) is the official mascot of Japan's NHK television station, appearing in several 30 second stop-motion interstitial sketches shown as station identification during shows.
Domo, the main character, is described as "a strange creature that hatched from an egg," [2] with a large, sawtoothed mouth that is locked wide open. Domo's favorite food is Japanese-style meat andpotato stew, and he has a strong dislike for apples, because of an unexplained mystery in his DNA. Domo can only communicate by producing a low-pitched noise which sounds somewhat like his own name, but other characters appear to understand him. Domo is known to pass gas repeatedly when nervous or upset.[2] A Tokyopop press release of the Domo comic book states that "he communicates sotto voce with a verve that only his friends can understand."[3] Clint Bickham, the writer of the Domo comic book, said that to him Domo's expression is "a sort of cheery wonderment. Like when a kid wakes to a room full of presents on Christmas day." While Domo's face has variants, to Bickham most of his expressions have "an underlying sense of fascination."[4] 


Ahh..and then got domokun manga also one eh..will try to find it already :)happi happi happi hugging my domokun till it suffocates haha I think it brings me luck eh.Its the mascot of NHK and then I get to be on NHK Kawaii Show few days later!!!Heehee Remember I met Cheesie and Audrey and Lie and Maiko? Lie and Maiko are hosts from NHK eh!! What a coincidence!!!!!!XD Thankiuuu very muchie :)


Okay..gonna slp ady coz tomorrow have to play badminton early in the morning again..:( I think I will have shuttlecockphobia already :( I hope I dream of something happier tonight :( pray* ciao everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive