Thursday, June 30, 2011

Levain Boulangerie Patisserie @ Jalan Delima

Hi guys. Long time no see ya. :) Still remember me?Forget me not.lol This will be a super duper outdated post coz I was so busy doing something else lately. Herm..So busy but kenot remember what am I doing.lol Watched like about 10 episods of kang xi lai le (a taiwanese variety show) EVERY SINGLE DAY in the past few weeks to kill time.lol  Duno why its seems like having damn a lot of free time.I was like having 48 hours a day to kill.lol Therefore screw myself coz I think I kenot finish my revision already.Exams coming.T^T AND I am still here. :( Whatever.>< My dear sweet cute relatives visit us last week too.Went Genting Highlands and brought them to Sungei Wang and TS.keke Having so much fun :) Will blog about this next time. 

It was like few weeks ago me (I also forgot when already lol), Tofu and Joey went this bakery at Jalan Delima, Levain Boulangerie Patisserie to try their pastries coz I found lots of bloggers introducing this shop saying that their pastries are incredibly osome.Hmn.. But in the end their spaghetti taste really awesome but their bread taste ok ok only. Maybe because we took so much time taking pics of the bread and then when we eat them they are already cold and hard.lol Some more eating a bread with a knife and a fork is kind of awkward for me.>< And I aint a bread lover.lol

"Stone Oven" Those bakers keep taking out freshly baked pastries from their stone oven.the place smell damn nice one. :) Damn a lot of varieties of pastries till I have to reconsider again and again before taking><


Nice ambiance right? :) Damn a lot of people and we have to wait for a seat.>< Its a weekend some more!




See? Macaroons!! Cakes!! We didnt try those coz too full already. Too sweet stuff is a no no to me thou.lol

Mashed Potato Bun

Beef Sandwich

Chicken Pizza (nice niceeee ^^)

Turkey Ham & Egg (Their popular ones)

Star shaped walnut bread coated with honey 

Chicken Rendang Bun with I forgot whats that already.

Aglio Olio Spaghetti. My all time favourite!! Nicee!! A must dish if you visit there!!><

Tadaa~Joey & Tofu Chertieng.>< Tofu is leaving :( Seriously..Why is everyone leaving? :(

Me with Stephan King.LOL

Tofu rocks.lol :)

Xuer jie jie :)

Me me me!><

 I am strong. I lifted the sofa with my bare hands to let Joey take her hand phone cover underneath the sofa.#@$@#%#^#

Some more I learnt Wing Tsun(詠春) before.Seriously.Haha.Who won? Hmn..See urself. haha

Okies.Thats all. Blogging seriously helps to release my stress and now have to be back to studying. I dunlike cash flow and consolidate balance sheet and goodwill and non controlling interest and business strategy and law essay question!! loll Thats all.haha Bai! See you later bloggie :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive