Thursday, September 7, 2006



Hey everyone!
I'm just doing a short post here as I am a novice and I don't know much about doing anything on this machine. Yes, we are leaving very soon for an amazingly long journey to Korea. The flight will go something like this: Halifax to Toronto, Toronto to Incheon, Korea, then a bus trip from Incheon to Seoul, and then who knows! I hope we get to sleep as soon as we arrive at our final destination. I should be going on about 30 hours by the time I predict my next sleep! Crazy. So right now, I'm just sitting and relaxing in the countryside of the Kingston Peninsula (New Brunswick, Ca). I'm super excited, though. Wish us luck!
The above pictures are of our babies: Rufus (grey) and Bella (white), who we will miss more than anything!!! I hope they still love us when we get back....

No comments:

Post a Comment