Thursday, September 7, 2006

Waiting game sucks, let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos!

Well, Melodie and I are leaving for South Korea in only 2 days so I decided to make my first post about all the stuff I've been doing before the flight. I can't believe how fast this time off has gone by! It's hard to picture Mel and I trotting around the streets of a city with 12 million people in it and calling it home in only a few days! This is going to be crazy and I can't wait!

After we left Fredericton I spent 6 days with Mel's parents on the penis-ula and now I'm spending 6 days with Mom and Dad in Aylesford. I had a good time hanging out on the deck with Mel's family. My cats were there and Jason was able to come and visit too. He brought me a Beaker toy, as we are big fans of the Beak'. Mel, Beaker and I will be a good team in Korea!


Beaker guides the way/freaks out traffic

That's Jason's REAL nose!

Rufus settles in at the Ericksons'

Since I've been home with my parents I got a new camera and in true Keddy fashion, I have been taking all sorts of pictures of myself. I've been doing a lot of visiting with my grandparents and family but most of them are camera shy lol.

Anyone remember 'Fresh Surf' hats?

Mom and Dad's house: Where the dead outnumber the living

I can't wait to teach 'singlish!

Candles taste like wax so matter how deliciously they are shaped :(
My Dad's friend power para-gliding at my Grandparents'. He basically flew a lawnchair attached to a gas tank and propeller in the sky. It was cool!!!

Dad and I have been playing Crib since I've been home and he always seems to have a horseshoe up his ass. Well tonight he went down 3-0 and in the last game I had a near-perfect hand. Three 5's and a jack, and we cut a 5. If the Jack had been a different suit I would have gotten one more point and it would have been the best hand possible. Boo Yeah!

Last, but not least: home sweet home.

This post sets an awesome tone for this blog because no matter where you travel you can never forget (or escape lol) where you came from.

Now I have to teach Mom and Dad how to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment