Sunday, November 29, 2009

Censored


For supper, Mel and I were supposed to go out to eat with the other teachers and our boss at her school so that our boss could continue her attempts to try and hook one of the female teachers up with creepy old men that work at the school. However, that school can suck our asses. The job started out okay, but the situation has progressively gotten worse (I mean they did hire me, replace me and then re-hire me... and they've gone through 5 teachers in 3 months... and there's a million more reasons) and on Tuesday they told Mel that unless she agrees to suddenly teach 6 days a week (which is not in her contract), then they are going to fire her. And you'd like us to go out to supper with you? SUCK OUR ASSES. Instead, the two of us went to an awesome all-you-can-eat BBQ place, had a great time and discussed our options. Not that we haven't been discussing our options for a few months now. Suck! it!

From the game of Things:
Category- Things you shouldn't say to your boss
Answer- "No you can't have my F****ING passport"

No comments:

Post a Comment