Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Little Prick


Today our school did mass H1N1 immunizations, which was probably smart because we have had so many canceled classes because of H1N1. Last week there was a joke going around at my part-time school that I was the H1N1 carrier because all my students seem to get sick. Well, hopefully that will never become true because Mel and I decided to have the shot as well. It was pretty painless but I know a lot of people at home have gotten sick from it so I'm crossing my fingers that it doesn't make us ill too. I've had to teach way too many classes full of coughing kids in face masks to say no to this shot. But I'm not gonna go around licking any students just yet: according to the doctor we won't be immune for another 2 weeks. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment