Thursday, March 10, 2011

the eagle


Synopsis:
In 140 AD, twenty years after the unexplained disappearance of the entire Ninth Legion in the mountains of Scotland, young centurion Marcus Aquila (Tatum) arrives from Rome to solve the mystery and restore the reputation of his father, the commander of the Ninth. Accompanied only by his British slave Esca (Bell), Marcus sets out across Hadrian’s Wall into the uncharted highlands of Caledonia – to confront its savage tribes, make peace with his father’s memory, and retrieve the lost legion’s golden emblem, the Eagle of the Ninth.

Ahh I am so interested in watching this movie because I am so into Channing Tatum!!! I smelt his presence since I watch Step Up and Step Up 2: The Streets!!!Awesome!! He is so freaking hot! The Eagle trailer kind of reminds me the movie Little Big Soldier but I knew I love Rome epic more. By the way, its director, Kelvin Macdonald was nominated for the ALFS Award last year makes me put in high expectations in this movie.Hmn, I really wanted to watch this!
Here is its trailer:




Now, here's our chance to watch this! Adverlets is giving out 100 tickets now! Check out here for more details asap!

Movie Screening Details with Advertlets:
Venue  :  GSC Tropicana City Mall
Time     : 8.00PM
Date      : 22 March, Tuesday
Hall       : 10 (100 seats)
What are you waiting for people???




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive