Thursday, March 24, 2011

pigeons


They said they saw a pigeon flying over them on the 3rd day you left us,with shiny wings.*blink blink* And they knew thats' you. :) It's the 11th day already, and everyone is still trying so hard to cope with grieve and loss.while I am stranded in KL could not take part of anything.hmn..i want to go back >< Wei, they said that you have not visited anyone's dream yet.What are you waiting for?...When I was flipping through the photo album just now, I found some pictures of me and you when we were still young..So chubby..hmn..miss you so much>< How are you up there? :) Dun't enjoy too much and forget about us. :P


help me pray that i wudnt be kidnapped by some scary kidnapper tomorrow
and see if I can still survive and then still blog tomorrow night.lol 
nitez everyone.trying to sleep early today.
*hugging my domokun tightly*..ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive