Saturday, March 12, 2011

smile people smile


Halo world.Halo people.Have a nice day with Anqi jie jie in Empire Shopping Gallery today.XP Our journey was not as strenuous as I thought it will be because I stole my papa's Garnier GPS again to go there.LOL Nah..Not the first time since I used it to drive to SPCA in Ampang.Teeheee Did not buy anything but still satisfied because we at last went to a real genuine vintage bazaar for the first time.Hapi^^Wanted to visit one since long time ago.Pictures will be up tomorrow with my post..Reached home an hour ago back from family gathering with my papa best friends.XD Those parents chit chat non stop reminiscing but us--their kids boring like hell.== We havent see each other for ages and then pop we are all in teens and twenties..The only thing I could recall is one of them bit my hand till there's a teeth scar and I cried in my mummy's arm.Errr..I think I was still in kindergarden that time?O.O Forgot ady luu..And all the babies I played with had now grown up playing iphones itouch.err..hmn..btw I super dunlike my bangs T.T Just trimmed it yesterday and it made me look so childish T__T More childish as ever T__T i would kill to make it grow longer ==

Pray for the victims in Japan.. :) Ciao..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive