Monday, March 21, 2011

vintage bazaar♥serai empire♥whisk♥@empire shopping gallery

Halo world.Halo people.Seriously I am so guilty writing a post like this when people in Japan are suffering from tsunami and earthquake.And then war war war in Libya.While I am still shopping around having nice food enjoying life.Praying hard that the amount of victims would be lesser than ever, than predicted. Praying even harder hoping that everyone I cared would be able to forget the pain and understand that fate will determine everything.. :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tada~This is the vintage bazaar I went! I reached there successfully using my pa's gps again.LOL


me and anqi^^

Outfit Of The Day^^

We reached there quite early so we decided to have lunch first.Serai Empire Restaurant in Empire Shopping Gallery is awesome^^
tempting ><

bluek

Tadaa~Spaghetti with smoked salmon.I love this sooo much :) The portion is hearty enough for my big appetite and it has generous amount of smoked salmon.Niceeeee^^ Thumbs up^^

Nasi kerabu.Anqi's one. Their sambal~Thumbs up.But I would like it more if it is spicier.haha The vege was quite tasteless..maybe it was meant to be like this.Hmn...

Bazaar Time~~~^^

It is located at 12 level high and we have to register  at the counter to take the elevator up. The shop Stellar is a delicate cosy 2 level apartment, designed with so vintage style deco. They are few blog shops selling cheap stuffs there.Mostly vintage stuff vintage dress vintage top vintage skirts jackets blablaa Cheap preloved ones are quite nice too.They even sell 2nd hand books such as harry potter series for only RM 15 lol

The first floor ^^

Second floor^^

Its's a delicate little nice place selling cheap stuff as low as RM5.woots ^^Nice? I didnt buy any though.lol

Ouch.My toenails with faded nail colour.lol



The rose dress quite nice one but too big for me.Hmn..




:)

Teatime girls.We went 'Whisk' which is well known for their macaroons.Ahem..Anqi said one la.lol


 Cute!!!!!!

 Super duper cute macaroons!!!!!!!!Lovely :)

 Chocolate and Coffee flavoured ones..lovelyy 


 Hummingbird Cake which Anqi had


 We ordered 10.Seriously 10.LOL I ate only 2 and Anqi finished the rest.haha Way too sweet.Even their coffee flavoured one.LOL

 Anqi's hummingbird cake. Its actually banana cake with pecan frosting outside.haha I think its actually quite nice one but I really duno how to appreciate these stuff.I still prefer blueberry cheesecake from Secret Recipe more.LOL




My post would not be complete without a vain pic of me.LOL


haha bluek

T__T One more week of holiday to go.One more week for me to rot at home doing nothing.T_T Someone please ask me out???=.= I am rusting already.T__T When I move hor I can see rust flakes dropping on the floor all around me.==
XOXO hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive