Tuesday, March 15, 2011

we love you..

Today will be the very last time for us to send our wishes and hopes to you face to face..we miss you so much..my lovely dear cousin..wei jie arr..can you please appear in our dreams and tell us you are okay over there? Abundance of happiness and love?If you were here, you would understand how much we miss you..how much we cared..i had been staying outside your house most of the time or else hiding inside the bedroom.. I am sorry because i am really scared.. I dunt even dare to go near you.. I am scared.. Knowing you lying inside.. With your eyes closed..knowing that you would never wake up anymore.. Never..we really need you.. I dunlike you...leaving us so early.. Dunt you understand? Every single of us needed you so much.. Are you aware that your disappearance made everyone of us very upset? You are actually still lingering around accompanying us these few days right? Did you realise that there is damn a lot of people who love you so damn much?? Heartbroken..everyone of us..weijian arr..dunt be scared..everyone of us will be accompanying you till you reach the better place..dun worry..we will be by your side..you wunt be lonely dear.. Its 3.23am now..we are still here wei jie..some of our ah yi jiu jiu are sleeping already..tell them to be tough bah..it will tough saying goodbye..:)Hm love you..
By:ming ming jie jie

Dear cousin,wejie u know tat we miss u lotsa!?
I still thought i'm dreaming. I wish to return to those times when we were still small.We laugh and cry together as loud as we can! I miss ur smiling face and laughter! Today is the last day we can see u,so we all are not going to sleep.U know tat we really care bout you and love you veh much. Although we looks like nothing happen but actually our heart are veh pain.
Weijie,we love you! I want you to be my family again! Hope you be happier in heaven! But let us cry one more time. I really hate to say godbye,but i know i still have to say it. Goodbye my dear weijie, we ll always miss you and we love you!
By: Cecilia Ray Jia Jia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive