Wednesday, October 18, 2006

***Lotte***


Lotte is like the Korean Wal-Mart.

Everywhere you go there is Lotte merchandise. There are Lotte department stores all over the city. I am eating Lotte cookies right n-o-w. We have Lotte dishsoap, gummi worms, and ice cream. Even the Cheetos here are branded 'Lotte'. And I'm pretty sure that I'm sitting on a Lotte-brand computer chair.

This Sunday Mel and I are going to Lotte World.

Yes, LOTTE WORLD- consists of a large indoor theme park, an outdoor amusement park on an island linked by monorail, shopping malls (probably includes a Lotte store), a hotel (sleep on Lotte brand sheets!), a Korean folk museum, sports facilities and movie theatres in one area. The Lotte World indoor theme park is the largest indoor amusement park in the world, and ranked seventh worldwide in attendance.

Lotte, Lotte, Lotte. Updates to follow.

PS: This guy is one of the mascots LOLOLOL I want my picture taken with him!



http://www.lotteworld.com/Global_eng/

No comments:

Post a Comment