Tuesday, November 16, 2010

crap another wtf post


college outfit of the day~tada~...i know i am lame.idk why.a peace sign on my cartoon's big dumb eyes too == btw showing off my earrings on my left ear.my friend said that its fugly wearing two big rings on the same side of my ear.idk why its fugly.i dun care.i have 8 holes and i could choose any of them as i like.watever==

exam's nearby.could not even finish my assignments yet.not even 50 percent.wtf How could I even start my studying?wtf.Bad timing statistics assignment.whatever t-stats f-stats they are like aliens from nowhere to me== and somemore our statistic lecturer was calling us "dumb dumb" saying that we never speak.its insulting.damn insulting.wtf How are we going to answer or ask questions if we do not even know what we dont know!wtf he's assuming us to know everything by not teaching==ughhh the last statistic tutorial for this semester really ends with a "BLAST"==wtf sry its a damn short post coz gotcha digging into my books again.bye.will be like this till my exams end.wtf.bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive