Friday, November 5, 2010

If I Had Rapunzel's Hair

Walt Disney Picture is releasing a new movie!!Hoorrayy!! I am a DAMN BIG BIG FAN of Walt Disney moviesss and now a new princess movie is on the screen!!!*clapsss clapssss clapsss* Rapunzel is HAPPENING! OMG!!! Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale 3D will be on the screen on 24 November in Malaysia and..How can I seriously miss this????




Here will be the Sypnosis

Walt Disney Pictures presents RAPUNZEL: A TANGLED TALE, an action-packed, swashbuckling, animated musical comedy about the girl behind 70 feet of magical, golden hair. A princess stolen from her parents’ castle as a baby, Rapunzel (voice of MANDY MOORE) is locked in a hidden tower longing for adventure. Now an imaginative and determined teenager, she takes off on a hilarious, hair-raising escapade with the help of a dashing bandit (voice of ZACHARY LEVI). With the secret of her royal heritage hanging in the balance and her captor in pursuit, Rapunzel and her cohort find adventure, heart, humor, and hair… lots of hair.

With original music by Alan Menken and lyrics by Glenn Slater, this comedic re-imagining of the classic Brothers Grimm fairytale comes to theaters in Disney Digital 3D™.

And here is the interesting part.Thanks to Nuffnang and Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Malaysia, 40 nuffnangers have the chance to watch Rapunzel : A Tangled Tale on the big screen 1 day before its official release date this November!!WOW attracted already arent you?

To win yourself a pair of invites to catch Rapunzel : A Tangled Tale on the big screen, you just have to;
Write a blog post with the title “IF I HAD RAPUNZEL’S HAIR”
Tell us what you would do if you had 70 feet of magical golden hair. (Be creative!)
Post a picture of your best/eccentric/worst hair in your post.
Comment on nuffnang post with the permalink of your written blog post.

The 40 most creative blog posts will win a pair of invites to watch Rapunzel : A Tangled Tale 3D on 24 November! On top of that, we have a few prizes for those who outdo themselves in their blog post this time. Wanna know what's up for grabs?
 
Waooooooo!!Nintendo Wii T.T Only if my wish came true..AND 3 Nina Ricci Fragrance!I bet every girls want it right..please be mine please be mine please be mine please be mine...........TT 

So..here's my entry XD XD XD

If I really really had 70 feet of magical golden hair, what am I going to do with it?Hmn..after thinking for three whole sleepless nights,I think that I would really really love to donate it to the Locks Of Love.Yup.The Locks Of Love.Had you ever heard of Locks Of Love?


Locks of Love is a public non-profit organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children in the United States and Canada under age 21 suffering from long-term medical hair loss from any diagnosis.By donating our hair, we could help to create magic by using our hair to create the highest quality hair prosthetics. Most of the children helped by Locks of Love have lost their hair due to a medical condition called alopecia areata, which has no known cause or cure.By donating our hair, we could help them to gain back their self-esteem and confidence, enabling them to face the world and their peers.
Go have a look in their The Recipient Gallery.^^And you will know.

So..if I really really had 70 feet of magical golden hair, I would really really dying to cut them off, and donate them to Locks Of Love..Really sincere one..Since 70 feet hair of course it's a little too much for me, then why not donate them to those who needed them? And as it's a magical one it will grow back as soon as I cut it!Hurray! HAHA By donating, I could help some of the patients who had alopecia areata gain their confidence back and help them win their lifes back..XD And maybe I could open a new franchise in Malaysia.The Locks of Love in Malaysia~~HEHE WHOA~~I am grateful for who I am and how I am now..and you guys should too OK?Imagine you don't have any strand of hair on your head.You would not be struggling over there thinking which haircut is the most fashionable one, or which hair colour is the most trendy one now.Those childrens dont even have hairS to comb on their head! And my 70 feet hair can save 84 childrens if i give each of them 10 inch of my hair..whoa..A feeling of content came over me...haha

Now, here's a picture of mine with the best hair..hehe I love braids!!!


Awww..If only I have Rapunzel 70 feet of Rapunzel Hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive