Sunday, November 21, 2010

Nuffnang Rocks :D



Since i knew Nuffnang and be one of its loyal followers, like 1.5 months ago, i have been signing in nuffnang website to check my buffered earnings every single day.Seriously, at least 3 times a day wtf.I am so desperate for them since i saw many blogger had buffered earnings so frequently and I have only 2 of them like few weeks ago.wtf i even saw some nuffnangers had like 20+ BE and more and more pop out from nowhere so frequently.and i would like to emphasise again, before today  9am, my BE only consist of 2 companies and and and now..wtf 11! 11! E-L-E-V-E-N BE!whoaaaa~soo damn happy lol really.9+2=11!! wtf i was jumping and screaming to my brother the second i saw this.wtf.11 leh..amazing..really.lol

i am not boasting really i am NOT boasting for having this post but i just wana share my happiness with you all nuffnangers aka bloggers.haha whoa.i cant stop wtf'ing.lol thx for your support bloggers.XP now i understand how you guys feel when you get BE.

BE, hit me baby one more time XD (steal this caption frm hilda's chatbox wtf)yeehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive