Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Panda Class On...

When you work with little kids you never know what they're going to say, and kids trying to communicate in a foreign language can be even more random. Every now and then when something funny happens in class I'll write down the quote that made me chuckle. I've now got a full page full of randomness so I thought I'd share the insanity with you.

Here's Panda class...

...on rules:
"My daddy says don't play with robots. My mommy says don't play with lies."

...on social status:
"Who is more rich, teacher? Me or you? I think me."

...on the teacher's opinion after students change their clothes for swimming class:
"who's was the biggest?"

...on nudity when changing clothes after swimming class:
"I can see your Pikachu!"

...on being surprised:
"Oh my gas range!"

...on an orange jelly bean in a bowl full of different colored jelly beans:
"I really care about this one."

...on getting some assistance:
"Can I help me?"

...on identity:
"Who are me?"

...on finding a pink pencil:
"look at my DESIGNER pencil!"

...on geography:
"What's this?" *points to Asia*

...on finding a spelling mistake in our phonics book:
"Today book is not working."

...on Shawn teacher's patriotism:
"When you see the maple leaf, do you cry?"

...on one boy slightly brushing anothers' shoulder and he passes by:
"Don't touch my body."

...on a confusing picture that was being drawn:
"What's that?"
"This is Tom and he is in his igloo having a poo poo."
"And what's that over there?"
"It's a Noah's Ark."

...on a pilots' job:
"They are have a map... on a ship... and TREASURE!"

...on why Tom is absent today:
"I think he is pass over."

...on reproduction:
"Boys have a thing and girls have a hole. If I put my thing in there you need to protect yourself! If it go in, I am winner."
"Who told you that?!!"
"I just think about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive