Friday, November 19, 2010

Fashion Loaded

I hope i could be a fashionista like them(see below) too one day.wtf.impossible i know.Malaysia is soo damn hot and it is impossible to wear so many layers of clothings on me.duh.Plus I am not that skinny.Layering on my body make me phat.damn phat.== ok.i knew it and i am still nibbling kraft cheezels biskuit NOW.9pm==wtf Succeeded in stealing lots of pictures from weibo.wtf gotcha go shopping after my exams.Maybe one week in a row.Will be going Midvalley Curve One Utama Pavillion Times Square Sungei Wang Sunway Pyramid wherever possible. Seriously.Gotcha compensate myself.Life's difficult recently.lol.not that difficult difficult.Wana puke on the exam timetables.== 

luv her boots.XD

 see the skinny legs she have==wtf





arent she cool?O.O


simple but nice XD 



dont you think that she looks like xiaxue? LOL




Mayb i shud dye white one day.^^


 ah..nice heels XD



 i m soo into black heels recently.so feminine..wtf


wat if i wear a cape in malaysia? u would say"u kee xiao a?not hot meh?"==wtf



 
i hate red on me but it looks amazing on her wtf 



braids can be cute sometimes XD 









 did you watch "night at the museum 2?"you will get wat i mean lol

phat people like me cannot try baggy trousers cause they will made me look even phater.it became parts of me eventually.wtf 

 i will educate n nurture my bf to be like this.wtf

oh please see..even these children are so damn fashion.wtf.








see?even the tiny-she has boots!!wtf 



My shopping List:

1.boots (something like this)it must be high heel^^


2.Rider's jacket


3.a wool hat.i dun care if it is not wearable in malaysia.wtf

4.fringe bag

5.fake eyelashes

6.curling iron.i know my hair is still reali damn short but i really want it.X) 

7.last and foremost:hoping to meet someone before Christmastime XD lol duh impossible again.wtf 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive