Saturday, November 13, 2010

Crap crap Crap

Before

 

After 


Its not a before and after makeup pix.Its just a filter-cinema-photoscape-effect.wtf.too bored studying.I like the effect though. The business law cases are driving me crazy.wtf.Those crap cases like Phang Swee Kim v Beh I Hock.Wtf.How am I going to memorise their names lah.Aiks.Why Malaysian have damn 3 phrase name??UK cases are much more easier to remember.Hyde v Wrench. See?Damn easy.Arghh 
Btw, changed my blog content width.So i can put larger pictures.Hurray!XD How izzit? Its not like I  have a DLSR to post pictures to be proud of.wtf.but big pictures can occupy more space and I could write lesser.LMAO.Altering the template for more than 1 hour already.Darn.Tired. Gotcha continue adhering and sticking my face on the darn LOVELY Contract Act already.wtf.Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive