Monday, December 27, 2010

Cam-whoring ???

Found something from Google I never knew.Will share it with you after posting my pictures with my lovely cousins XDXD


"There's a cute guy out there peeking at us"

'duh..' *Unbelievable look* by my cousin jiayee

"he is not peeking at us" 

"he is only peeking at me♥ "

OKAYYY..== duh sorry loh.. paiseh liao == (hah aiks why so lame one==)

My two lovely cousins jiayee and jia jia^^



They stay in Johor and we could meet up only few times a year..so we are soo happy went we gather together XD




Teheee I miss you all already :(

OH ya~here's the thing.I had been seeing ppl taking their own pics(including me teehee) and post them on fb blog twitter everywhere they could, and they would have a caption stating"cam-whore". and ridiculously I was bored and went googling the actual meaning and wtf camwhore means

 is an individual who performs sexual services on the Internet with webcam software in exchange for money or goods, usually by a fixed per minute fee or by encouraging viewers to purchase items on their wish lists or add to their online accounts. While the label is usually considered derogatory and insulting, it is also sometimes self-applied, occasionally in a self-deprecating manner. " lolll

here's the prove from wikipedia haha

yeap that's all for nao~

XOXO I know you love me but I dunt teehee kd! Bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive