Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!! Wuhoo~My Christmas Present ♥

Merry Christmas everyone!!!! Have you all receive any Christmas present yet?I have two already haha
Jingle Bell Jingle Bell~ Tadaaa~My new Timberland.My very first ^^ Soo happy my papa bought me this^^ Have been craving this since last year.It's very expensive and luckily it had promotion muahaha happiii XD

I love this one T.T It looks a little bit old school but I love the way it looks like XD Hmn..I could be very boyish sometimes XP

 Really lurve this one..Can be matched with stokings or skinny jeans Teeheee

And..BTW, I get a special tiny thingy today~Teehee 
Guess what is it? It's a star~^3^ Felt warm for a moment.^^ Haven receive smt like this before haha thx ya~XD Did you write anything inside? hmn..I thought of opening it lolll Cannot coz I duno how to fold back haha I thought it is a starfish loll Does it look like a sea urchin ?hahaha


Teeheee XP Bluek XP

^3^ 
Thank youuuu~~~~XD
Tadaa~~Thats all for now~Cant wait the time to strike 12pm~And it is Christmas!!!!!XDXD I hope everyday is Christmas XDXD Chubs everyone~Excited!will be going Mid Valley tomorrow with my buddies Muackss ya~XD Maybe wearing my nordic poncho~Does anyone know what a poncho is? XP

XOXO I know you love me.Bai!!XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive