Sunday, December 19, 2010

Singapore Trip: Day 2~Universal Studio +Orchard Road+ Jurong Point + IMM XDXD

My whole family + my cousins wanna go Universal Studio in Singapore that day.We were told that although the theme parks have not been fully opened, it is impossible to finish all places inside the Universal Studio in one day. So excited.== However....aihh The tickets are already sold out.We were told that tickets needed to be booked few months earlier.wtf aih However, we still drive ALL THE WAY THERE (actually its quite near to our cousin's house XP)to try our luck again.T^T


 
See?All girls.Hah.99% of my cousins are girls.lol  




Ahh...I like this one..XD


The Entrance XD

Damn a lot of people queueing there already.We have to see inside of the Universal Studio from outside TT sobs*

However, we could not stop camwhoring loll 







I like this shop.It's a bar I think.The design is awesome.XD Barrels outside the bar also.XD


That night we went Orchard Road!!!Damn damn damn nice.XD Along the roads are all types of different Christmas decoration designs.Colourful and full of Christmas feel XDXD From purple to red to green~~~XDXD Naissss XDXD




My cute cousins XD I think those people behind are looking at virgin mary who just gave birth to Jesus.^^

Nais memories.XD



Half of my family.lol still got another half did not come.XD Big family I have XDXD Did you realise that there are only few males inside?lol








Leeyi me and Jia jia..I am the shortest.hah

Jaiyee, jiajia and meee....miss u all TT

Tadaa~~I love you all my cousins XD Sorry for pasting all the pics in this post and lack of words.XP lazy lah..^^ Thats all for today^^

XOXO I know you love me.Bai! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive