Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Celebration( A late post lol)

Went out with my secondary frens that day since my zi mui all not free TT lol Damn happy to meet them coz a lot of them just came back from overseas and a lot of them I haven meet them for ages loll Mid Valley here we are XDXD

 anti clock wise from me( the girl wearing a black poncho.btw its a mat like thingy if u duno poncho) : sinyee,ah kuan,jiachen,honyen,ahmok, eva and yongsheng(the shitting pose guy)

 he is going overseas to study :( so lucky he n his gf are studying in the same uni ^^

Group photo of us XD can anione see xuer?loll btw,jiachen dun gap me eh LOL




Have no idea why xuer and haoche close their eyes smilling==


Went to TGI Friday for lunch^^duh..lazy do food review XP




This one I take one I take one LOL


me and lenglui sin yee^^

haha..my expression was like "duh.." when they came kacao kacao n haoche's expression=-=

haoche take one== he din say 1 2 3 lohh end up like this TT i haven prepare yet laaaaa TT

Thx for giving me a ride ahbeng XD


Outside red box.Eva from india teach us indian dance lol

posing damn weirdly == 

my domokun XDXDXD i wan this XD

Teehee extra loves to u all XDXD

Thx xuer for fetching me last minute when i sent u an awful full of anger effing sms luv u xuer TT
Thx ahbeng for fetching me XD
Thx yanjie and we can tumpang ah beng's car there teeheee
Thx hon yen for lending me and xuer ur dslr all day XD
Thx haoche for cuming back from australia and let us cubit u!!u slim down jor XDXD
Thx ahkuan for letting us make fun of u pulling ur leg whole day.its fun.sry.wtf LOL
Thx jiachen for..making fun of me about my "mat"==daisei i said u looking at me while we are taking pic lolll
Thx eva for saying that me and xuer ady grown up.not that dai b liao XD
Thx sinyee for accompanying me being the model for xuer LOL
Thx kinsin for the lame jokes.although they are not that funny.XP dunt take my french fries animore TT
Thx amok for bringing ur fluffy christmas hat.duh.wtf am i talking==
Thx ys for cuming and hope u have a great life there wif ur dear gf XDXD i reali lenglui jor?wtf

Ahbeng,xuer,ahkuan,jiachen:Please thank me for spotting the ticket on the floor in the parking lot which I help u all save RM50!!!LOLLLL HOW DARE YOU ALL LAUGH AT ME WHEN I ASKED AHBENG TO GOSTAN WHEN I SAW A TICKET-LIKE THINGY ON THE FLOOR.LOL Deal with it lah when it turn out was our ticket bluekkkkkkkkk XD happy ^3^

tada~thats all for today!Extra love for me coz i dunt get ani TAT XOXO I know you love me.wtf.Bai!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive